Information that we collect and how we use it
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for any account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information that you provide – When you sign up for a Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address). We will not use that information to contact you via email marketing unless you have given us permission to do so and opted-in to receive such communication.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights or property of Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd or our users; and
- Developing new services.
Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd stores personal information you submit on our hosting servers. We will NEVER share any data with any third party.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different from the purpose for which it was collected, we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, © detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures.
We restrict access to personal information to Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are informed of confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd make good-faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate, or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information that they request be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes) or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so requires a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information. We require a seven working day notice to amend any details provided.