At Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd, we use a range of security measures to protect against loss and misuse of any personally identifiable information under our control. Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd stores personal information you submit on our secure approved hosting servers.
Information We Collect & How We Use It
In this section, we explain the different ways we use any personal information you provide us with. We’ll use your personal information to provide you with news, market insights, and updates about our services only. We collect the following types of information for the following reasons:
- Email Marketing Sign-up – If you sign up to the Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd mailing list, that requires registration, we will ask you for personal information (such as your name and email address). We will only use this information to communicate to you directly once we have obtained a recorded ‘opt-in’ via email or directly to our secure database. Such recorded data will be retained for this sole purpose until otherwise notified. If you have previously signed up and wish to opt-out, you can do this via this link.
NOTE: We will NEVER share, sell or rent any personally identifiable information without explicit written permission or unless ordered to do so by a court of law.
- Analytical Cookies: We use Google Analytics (Global Site Tag - gtag.js) to collate information about how you use this website. Usage of an analytical cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. Analytical cookies allow us to count the number of visitors to our website as well as detail how visitors navigate through our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works. These cookies record a visit to our website, the pages visited and the links followed.
- IMPORTANT: If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics you can do so via this link.
- Remarketing: We occasionally use the Data Collection feature within Google Analytics for Display & Search Remarketing. We sometimes use this feature to display advertisements about our services on third party websites. Any remarketing advertisements we release on the Google Display Network are designed to act as a reminder of a user’s previous visit to this website. Individual offers or promotions may apply within the Display & Search Remarketing.
- IMPORTANT: You can opt-out of Interest Based Advertising via this link.
- Advertising Reporting Features: This enables us to obtain Advertising Reporting features like Audience Demographics and Interests Reporting, Campaign Manager reporting, Display & Video 360 reporting, and Google Display Network Impression Reporting, we use this to help us better understand our website users.
- Data Retention Features: User and event data retention in Google Analytics for this website is currently set for the basic 14 months. More information on Google Data Retention can be found via this link https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=en&utm_id=ad.
Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd in the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Lawful Basis for Data Processing
Consent: We require consent for processing direct email communication or email marketing services to you. In most cases, consent requires a positive opt-in. We don’t use pre-ticked boxes or any other method of default consent, nor do we assume consent. We will also request consent when we use website cookies or other online tracking methods on this website.
Contract: We may lawfully process your personal data to fulfil a contractual obligation, or because you have asked us to do something before entering into a contract (eg. To provide a written estimate or quotation from an enquiry or direct request).
Information & Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of any personally identifiable information under our control. These include reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices.
We restrict access to personal information at Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd. Information is only accessible to employees who manage such data as well as approved contractors who need to know such information to operate, develop or improve our client services. These individuals are informed of confidentiality obligations and are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Failure to comply with our zero-tolerance policy will result in a reported data breach, individuals would be subject to discipline, including employment termination or even criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing & Updating Personal Information
Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd makes good-faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Unsubscribe From Us
You can unsubscribe or make changes to your subscription preferences by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Mr Simon Kerr
Chester Marketing Solutions Ltd
The Old Rectory
St Mary's Hill